About Radius Valuation
Radius Valuation is an AIR (Appraiser Independence Requirements) compliant appraisal firm that is very different from most lender AIR solutions.
Lenders… imagine a valuation compliance partner that utilizes the services of both employee appraiser and independent fee appraisers. Add to that the fact that we provide customized ongoing education for all our appraisers so that they are always up to date on the hottest topics in the industry. This approach creates the highest quality reports with some of the best turn times in the industry.
In many positive ways, Radius is superior to most appraisal management company platforms. We deliver absolute compliance to all applicable appraiser independence regulations. One of our many noteworthy superior features is that at a minimum, we have a third party compliance audit done once per quarter. We provide the results to our clients in a clear concise manor so that it is easy for them to prove compliance and due diligence to their auditors.
Radius' compliance to Appraiser Independence requirements include those by the Federal Housing Agency as part of 12 CFR Part 1222, and adopted by the following agencies: Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, Treasury (OCC); Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (Board); Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC); National Credit Union Administration (NCUA); Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection (Bureau); and Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA). *
- Appraiser Independence laws and regulations including:
- A. Truth in Lending Act (TILA)
- B. Title XI of the Financial Institutions Reform, Recovery, and Enforcement Act of 1989 (FIRREA)
- C. Consumer Financial Protection Act (2010) “Dodd Frank”
- D. Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice “USPAP”
- E. Appraisal Subcommittee “ASC”
- F. Federal National Mortgage Association “Fannie Mae” rules, FAQ’s and selling guidelines
- G. Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation “Freddie Mac” rules, FAQ’s and selling guidelines
- H. The Equal Credit Opportunity Act (ECOA)
- I. HUD 4000.1
- J. All applicable individual state appraiser and appraisal laws and regulations
1. Radius utilizes both employee and independent fee appraisers
All appraisers are continually educated so that they can stay up to date on the most current issues in the industry. Our appraisers are committed to the highest customer service and quality ideals of our company. Your appraisal assignment request is our company's most important priority.
2. As an appraisal firm and management company combination, Radius has higher quality and better turn-time standards
Before being hired by Radius, an appraiser must agree to uphold Radius stringent customer service standards, in our 2 most important 'No excuse' standards --- impeccable quality and fast assignment turn-around times.
3. Radius communicates the activity of an assignment every step of the way
Radius keeps you in the loop 24/7. All communications are immediately available to you in our cloud based state of the art appraisal ordering and management system.
4. Radius responds quickly to your needs
Whether it's an underwriting condition, a change in the loan status, or a clarification on the contents of an appraisal report, we are fast. We understand that speed can make all the difference in creating a successful closing of a mortgage transaction.
The best way to truly understand the positive differences between Radius Valuation and most appraisal management companies is to give Radius a try. We know that you will see the difference from the very first order and become another member of Radius' satisfied clients.