Radius Valuation is an AIR (Appraiser Independence Requirements) compliant appraisal firm that is very different from most lender AIR solutions.
Lenders...imagine an appraisal partner that actually employs the appraisers it works with rather than contracting with independent fee appraisers. This approach creates the highest quality reports with some of the best turn times in the industry.
In many positive ways, Radius is different than an appraisal management company while at the same time delivering absolute compliance to all applicable appraiser independence regulations.
Radius' compliance to Appraiser Independence requirements include those by the Federal Housing Agency as part of 12 CFR Part 1222, and adopted by the following agencies: Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, Treasury (OCC); Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (Board); Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC); National Credit Union Administration (NCUA); Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection (Bureau); and Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA). *
- Appraiser Independence laws and regulations including:
- A. Truth in Lending Act (TILA)
- B. Title XI of the Financial Institutions Reform, Recovery, and Enforcement Act of 1989 (FIRREA)
- C. Consumer Financial Protection Act (2010) “Dodd Frank”
- D. Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice “USPAP”
- E. Appraisal Subcommittee “ASC”
- F. Federal National Mortgage Association “Fannie Mae” rules, FAQ’s and selling guidelines
- G. Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation “Freddie Mac” rules, FAQ’s and selling guidelines
- H. The Equal Credit Opportunity Act (ECOA)
- I. All applicable individual state appraiser and appraisal laws and regulations
All Radius appraisers are employees of the company. As employees, our staff appraisers are committed to the highest customer service and quality ideals of our company. Your appraisal assignment request is our company's most important priority.
Before being hired by Radius, an appraiser must agree to uphold Radius stringent customer service standards, in our 2 most important 'No excuse' standards --- impeccable quality and fast assignment turn-around times.
Radius keeps you in the loop 24/7. All communications are immediately available to you in our cloud based state of the art appraisal ordering and management system.
Whether it's an underwriting condition, a change in the loan status, or a clarification on the contents of an appraisal report, we are fast. We understand that speed can make all the difference in creating a successful closing of a mortgage transaction.
The best way to truly understand the positive differences between Radius Valuation and most appraisal management companies is to give Radius a try. We know that you will see the difference from the very first order and become another member of Radius' satisfied clients.